About Entity Pools
* Generics support. Any type implementing IEntity (any Entity) and contains a parameterless constructor will suffice.
* Limited capacity pools. This helps you maintain sensible entity counts and prevent excessive creations.
* Overridable entity rent/return logic. Simply add the IPooledEntity interface to your entity.
* Timed asynchronous returning of entities. Useful for fire and forget renting.
* Networkable (All required functionality is implemented but is currently unusable due to S&box issues.)
Distributed under the MIT License. See the license for more information.